Split Knish with Ketchup?


So, yeah, I'm menstruating. I started yesterday. I had quite the mood swing molly pms experience this month. Cramps are doable. As for my down there's gush factor, well, let's just say that it's best if I keep me legs closed for a few days. On a thrilling note, I am menstruating with two women I love. This makes me very happy. I don't know why that is. Oh, wait, yes I do. It makes me feel even more connected to them.



Did we all read about Wisconsin Right to Life's love letter sent to 40,000 people in Racine, Wisconsin, containing a plastic fetus? Dave and Bonnie Obernberger, with the Racine County chapter of Wisconsin Right to Life, are the people behind the mailing. "They said the plastic figure represents an 11- or 12-week fetus. They sent it out this week to mark the 35-year anniversary of Roe Vs. Wade, the Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion."



Dave Obernberger said, "I pray that they'll look at it a little more than being offended by it, but being educated by it" I hate this shit so much because it's not about education, not even close. It's about instilling fear by shock and that just pisses me the fuck off.


God save us from Huckabee. Huckabee: Amend Constitution to be in 'God's standards'. The only redeeming quality Huckabee has is that he doesn't hide his religious agenda for running our government. "But I believe it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living god. And that's what we need to do -- to amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than try to change God's standards so it lines up with some contemporary view."



Thanks to The Huck, we also now know that bestiality and homosexuality are one and the same. Oh, he's so tolerant that Huckabee. He makes me vomit. He offends me to the core of my being.

Comments

Cup said…
Gawd, I'm so irritated (and embarrassed) (and fucking irritated) that the rest of my Baptist clan is supporting Huckabee. They know better than to ask if I'll be at the rally.

Now I know why I'm pre-cramping a week early: I wanna be a Katie Menses Pal!
Distributorcap said…
do you think Huckabee's wife has a 'friend' visit her once a month, or were her children, including the animal abuser all born via immaculate conception
Anonymous said…
I like the plague and anthrax better than Huckabee.

He is a sadistic, reductionist freak.
Unknown said…
Wacky.
Romius T. said…
happy menses day!!!
Bacon Lady said…
I'd like to change the constitution to require Suckabee to get braces...and a ball gag (though I would venture to say he might enjoy the latter).
Anonymous said…
Changing the Constitution is NOT all that easy, though: If it were easy, then I imagine that the ERA would have passed long ago.

What a Constitutional amendement requires is a bunch of dedicated activists, throughout the entire nation, to push things through. Unfortunately, the "Fundiwacks" ARE just that. And it's useful to remember that a bunch of very well-meaning, dedicated suffragists were the ones who were behind the doomed Prohibition amendment (you know--the one that had such horrid unforeseen consequences that it had to be repealed...with yet ANOTHER Constitutional amendment?).

As for the bloody mess: I hear ya, sistah! I seem to be at the end-point of my own bloody times, but I still get a few unpleasant surprises thrown my way, as described on my own blog, back last August: http://pissycat.multiply.com/journal/item/281
Huck is exactly what we need, a candidate so far to the right, that the center has no choice but to vote for the left.

Um, should I start calling you "The Red Baroness?"
Fran said…
That mailing makes me sick. It is a cheap ploy by a desperate and sad group with nothing better to do.

Save the babies that are alive and don't have enough to eat, who don't get enough love. Don't fuck with plastic toys.

And by the way Katie, you are menstruating with 3 women you love. Unless I've misinterpreted something!
Fran said…
I had to come back and look at this picture of the smiling shiksa with the kicky denims on and that schmatte tied so around her neck in such a jaunty style.

This explains a lot of what's wrong with this country. The insincere eyes and the vacant smile.

And those clothes- oy what a schande!Fartschintker goyim.

Oh wait, I am half of such a creature. I forget...
Madam Z said…
Not to worry, Katele. Fuckleberry is on his way out.

As for "the gush factor," I sure am glad that wasn't happening to me when I was attending that NY Eve party I wrote about on my last blog post.
Anonymous said…
"....bestiality and homosexuality are one and the same..."

Without bestiality, how does one remain a 'lamb of christ's flock'?

Zoophilia?
Anonymous said…
Franiam, dahling:

"....Don't fuck with plastic toys..."

Nu?
No Pink Rabbits then?

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up