this is like the season finale for your people. the season finale for my people is october, yom kippur. so, have yourselves a super beautiful christmas.
Oy gevalt, I read that nonsense about soy the other day. I think it's only when a guy fucks the tofu while making out with a guy that the gayness starts to leak into the picture. But, maybe I have that totally wrong.
As we walked off Christmas dinner last night through our neighborhood, I was explaining to Procrastinator Jr. just why do Chinese Restaurants stay open for Christmas. Needless to say, for us living near a hospital, we only had three of five Chinese restaurants (idiots!) open, one Indian restaurant and one Thai.
I also explained to him the movie concept and he asked me if gentiles went to, I said, "yes, of course." Then he asked about gentiles that have to work on Christmas and I said, "yes, if they have enough time."
paris on paris . she sure has changed. I highly doubt jesus is disappointed. in fact, he's probably downing cunteeni's by the dozen. three weeks of non-stop chatter from p-cunt whilst in the clink would drive anyone to drink, even the most humanitarian fellah.
I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the thrusting jacked sack. Or, his dirty orange palms color coordinated to match his freakpubes leading to the creepiest weepeen I've ever seen. And, I'm not even a size queen. Help me. I can't stop staring at it. Happy Halloweeeneeeee
Okay beautiful babies, All the Way from Oy to Vey is endorsing and promoting the hell out of Obama and Biden. No shit, right? Like you don't know I'm a lefty lucy?! As if you're new to my blog?! What am I, fucktarded underestimating my divine readers?! Forgive Jewgirl for her shortcomings, please. Grazarella. So. News?! I am running a contest on my blog for September and October. Each month's winner will receive a dozen Bojamacakes (cupcakes), courtesy of the divine baking Goddess Jintrinsique , shipped to wherever the winner likes in the U.S. Now that you're drooling. I am, too, by the by. Jintrinsique is sooooo talented in the baked goods department and quite a lovely dame, too. Packaged in exceptional design and presentation, each pastry will make your taste buds climax on the spot. PS: make sure you have wipes and a few paper towels when noshing. Here's the dish to enter the "Wanna Fuck McCunt" Contest 1) Each week, a guest blogger will post an e...
Comments
I LOVE that! I'll remember that next year.
Thanks for the good reading, and happy New Year.
Happy Movie and Lo Mein day, your fabulousness!
We're off for dim sum.
As we walked off Christmas dinner last night through our neighborhood, I was explaining to Procrastinator Jr. just why do Chinese Restaurants stay open for Christmas. Needless to say, for us living near a hospital, we only had three of five Chinese restaurants (idiots!) open, one Indian restaurant and one Thai.
I also explained to him the movie concept and he asked me if gentiles went to, I said, "yes, of course." Then he asked about gentiles that have to work on Christmas and I said, "yes, if they have enough time."