Monday, March 10, 2008

Why Couldn't it have been JUST a Prostitute?!


New York governor involved in prostitution ring—Republicans get caught in prostitution rings, not democrats. You couldn't just go for the blowjob from a few hookers?! No, not you, doll, you had to take on an entire prostitution RING. Oy vey a shmear. Bubbalah.

"Spitzer gained a name for himself while serving as attorney general for pursuing Wall Street transgressions and prosecuted at least two prostitution rings during his time in office." What were you thinking, child, that you could set up a better business model? Please. Did you at least give the girls insurance?

He's keeping the gig despite the prossyring. Ya gotta love his moxie. I'm glad he's fighting the good fight. I'm always pleased when a public official is fucking, it gives me peace of mind.

PS: Governor Spitzalish if you ever feel like spilling about your kinks, we'd love the dish. Drop by any time.

3 comments:

DCup said...

I am so regretting all that free sex I've given away....

Mountjoy said...

Nah. I've seen this story before and it will all work out okay in the end. I'm sure he will tell us he just sat in the corner and masturbated. That or he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

FranIAm said...

this says it all!

 

design by suckmylolly.com